1. General provisions
Lviv IT Cluster (LVIV IT-BPO CLUSTER ASSOCIATION) – is the administrator of the Service and the website, the legal entity – is the right holder. The User – is the Company representative to whom Lviv IT Cluster has granted the right to create an account on the website and use the Service. The Company – is the member company of Lviv IT Cluster. The Service – is a set of Lviv Tech website and its elements, by means of which the Companies via its Users can use Lviv Tech functionality.
2. Permitted use
You are not permitted to use this website (including any web page and/or data that passes through the web-domain lvivtech.com), as well as underlying computer programs (including application programming interfaces [“API”]), domains names, Uniform Resource Locators (“URLs”), databases, functions or content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use. The use of any automated system or software, whether operated by a third party or otherwise, aimed to extract any data from this website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”) is strictly prohibited.
In addition to the mentioned above, not permitted to:
– Post definitely inaccurate and/or incorrect information. Lviv IT Cluster reserves the right to delete such information.
– Publish information or take any other actions that may mislead other Users and/or Lviv IT Cluster. Lviv IT Cluster reserves the right to delete such information.
– Create multiple accounts using the Service, if they actually belong to one company. Lviv IT Cluster reserves the right to delete optionally all duplicate accounts, leaving only one.
– Publish insults, obscene statements, and other materials that may cause damage to the Service, Users, Lviv IT Cluster, or third parties. Lviv IT Cluster reserves the right to temporarily block access for violators.
– Post information that violates the laws of Ukraine, including calls for Ukraine’s territorial integrity violation, recognition of illegal administrative-territorial entities on the territory of Ukraine, information containing names, symbols, propaganda of separatists, terrorists, nazis, or communist organizations and entities. Lviv IT Cluster reserves the right to temporarily/permanently block the access for violators.
3. Reservation of all rights to ensure permitted use and/or prevent unauthorised use
4. Consent to Lviv IT Cluster investigating reaches
5. Intellectual property
6. Link to this website
You may not establish and/or operate links to this website without the prior written consent of Lviv IT Cluster.
7. Limited liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Lviv IT Cluster shall not be held liable for any losses and (or) damages arising from the use of this Service or of any other website to which this website provides a link, and/or from the use of information presented on this or any such other website.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction